Monday 17 October 2011

Goals. What are they good for?

At the beginning of this school year I decided that I would do my very best to improve my organizational skills. I went out and bought a lovely, sturdy, litte agenda. I sat down the very first week of September and entered every project and test I have coming up in the near future. I carry it around with me everywhere I go. It even has post-it notes sticking out from different directions to remind me of those extra important things that require some special attention. 

As you begin to frequent this blog, you will quickly begin to question the existence of this lovely agenda of mine. 


Let me explain how this works:
1. I open the agenda
2. I glance over the due dates quickly approaching
3. I take a moment to freak the fuck out
4. I close the agenda
5. Half and hour later, TA-DA we have freshly baked chocolate chip cookies & zero work productivity


Moral of the story: My agenda is about as useful as the roller blades I bought this summer. Sure, I can put them on and feel like I'm about to have the workout of my life, but is my butt nice and toned? NO. It is not.

1 comment:

  1. I am a proud sister. TA-DA, you got a blog and new creative bookshelves tonight. was planned in your agenda, probably nawwt.

    ReplyDelete